IELTS Writing Correction is one of the best ways of improving your writing score. Have you ever wondered why you are getting lower scores than expected in your IELTS Writing exam? This IELTS Writing Correction Service is here to help you understand why you are receiving your current score and help you to improve to the next level. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you have about the IELTS Writing Correction Service by clicking on the link below and definitely check out the recommendations from my former students who have already reached their goals 🙂
How does IELTS Writing Correction Work?
Which IELTS Writing Correction packages do you offer?
What do other IELTS students think of this writing correction service?
Frequently asked questions
Many students receive their writing score and have no idea why they scored lower than expected. This editing service will allow you to identify your weaknesses and work on improving them
You can either
1) Choose questions from the Cambridge books IELTS 15/16 etc
2) Contact me and I’ll provide you with recent IELTS questions
3) Select them from my IELTS writing question lists.
The easiest way is to send it via Google Documents because I will be able to edit it directly from there. Don’t forget to give me editing access. If you are in a country where google documents doesn’t work it is perfectly fine to send it with Microsoft Word. Send using the ‘Contact Matt’ tab or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is much harder to edit the writing when it is sent by hand, so it’d be better if you could accurately type your writing into Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
That’s simple, make sure you do the following things:
1) Write the answers under exam conditions, you should take 40 minutes per essay or one hour for a task 1 and 2.
2) Don’t correct your mistakes before sending the writing. This would give you a slightly higher score than you should get.
3) Choose the recommended service, it’s a little more expensive, but you will be prepared for any question in the real exam.
4) Read the feedback closely and don’t only focus on the band score. I’ll give you recommendations of things to improve and it’s imperative that you make the effort to improve them.
Firstly, that’s very unlikely, this is one of my most popular services and I take pride in giving accurate and detailed feedback. However. if it happens, just send me a message and I will give you a 100% refund. I’m that confident that you will like it